Monday-------- 3:30-5:00 PM
Tuesday-------- 3:30-5:00 PM
Wednesday---- 3:30-5:00 PM
Thursday------- 6:00-7:30 AM
Friday----------- 3:30-5:00 PM
Freestyle is offered to current club members for training purposes. The cost is $15 per session.
Five session punchcards are also available for $75. You can purchase from Jennifer or Brian Bolz. If not at the rink you can contact them below.
Please submit payment or present your punchcard to the parent volunteer before each skating session.
Jr. Academy is a freestyle and group class intended for skaters at the basic skill and free skate levels.
The purpose is to provide progressive instruction, encourage good habits, and build camaraderie among skaters.
Thursday, July 22nd, 27th, August 5th, 12th, and 19th
3:30-4:15 PM- Freestyle
· Skaters may utilize this time to practice on their own.
· Private lessons can be directly scheduled with a coach.
4:15-5:00 PM- Group Class
· Skaters will receive whole group and small group instruction.
· Will follow U.S. Figure Skating’s Learn-to-Skate U.S.A. curriculum for the basic skill and free skate levels.
· Session 6 is five-weeks in length and costs $75.00 (able to prorate).
· Weekly 45-minute freestyle and 45-minute group class is included in the price.
· Sign-up & payment due by 07/22/21 or by first attended class. Skaters must be current USFS/WFSC members.
· Payment can be made to Wenatchee Figure Skating Club (no refunds).
The Wenatchee Figure Skating Club (WFSC) will be offering a skills class for members at all levels.
The purpose is to provide skaters with an opportunity to learn new skills and hone already known ones.
Tuesday, July 20th, 27th, August 3rd, 10th, and 17th
3:00-3:30 PM (5:00-5:30 on the 17th)
Skaters will receive instruction in a variety of skill areas. This class will include:
· Ice Dance
· Power Skating
· Session 2 is five-weeks in length and costs $25.00 (able to prorate at $5 a class).
· Weekly 30-minute group class.
· Sign-up & payment due by 07/20/21 or by first attended class. Skaters must be current USFS/ WFSC members.
·Payment can be made to Wenatchee Figure Skating Club (no refunds).