Monday-------- 7:30-9:00 AM & 3:45-5:15 PM
Tuesday-------- 3:45-5:15 PM
Wednesday---- 3:45-5:15 PM
Thursday------- 6:00-7:30 AM
Friday----------- 3:45-5:15 PM
The TTC offers freestyle for training purposes. The cost is $10 per session. Please pay at the rink office prior to taking the ice.
Jr. Academy & Enrichment is a group class intended for skaters at the Pre-Free Skate through Senior levels.
The purpose is to provide progressive instruction, encourage good habits on and off the ice, and build camaraderie among skaters. Additionally, there will be parent information sessions on select dates.
Thursday, January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, February 3rd, and 10th
5:30-6:30 PM- Group On-Ice Class
· Skaters will receive whole group and small group instruction.
· Instruction will follow U.S. Figure Skating's Learn-to-Skate U.S.A. curriculum for the Pre-Free Skate through Free Skate 6 levels.
· Instruction will follow U.S. Figure Skating's competition and test requirements for the No-Test through Senior levels.
· Technique for jumps, spins, edges, moves in the field, and power skating will be covered.
· Other skating disciplines (e.g., ice dance and synchronized skating) will be incorporated.
6:30-6:40 PM- Transition
· Skaters have 10 minutes to change from skates to tennis shoes and set out their equipment in
the TTC concourse.
6:40-7:10 PM- Group Off-Ice Class + Parent Information Session
· Instruction will include proper warm-up, off-ice jumps, off-ice spins, and stretching.
· Please bring a yoga mat, jump rope, spin board, and a ready-filled water bottle.
Spin Board Options:
· Parent information sessions will be offered on January 20th and February 10th
· Session 1 is six-weeks in length and costs $90.00 (able to prorate).
· Weekly 60-minute group on-ice class and 30-minute group off-ice class is included in the price.
· Sign-up & payment due by first attended class (coaches will collect payment). Skaters must be current USFS/WFSC members.
· Payment can be made to Wenatchee Figure Skating Club (no refunds).